Biscoff Ice Cream
You need an ice cream maker for this recipe.
- 16 oz. Half and Half
- 8 oz. Heavy Cream
- 8 oz. Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 egg yolks (optional)
- 24 Single Pack Biscoff Cookies
- Ice Cream Maker
- Mix and Stir first 4 ingredients.
- Crumble Biscoff into small pieces.
- Chill first 6 ingredients then add to ice cream maker, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Mix in about 10 Biscoff cookies during initial churning. They will break up into finer pieces and add to the basic flavor.
- Add the remainder of the Biscoff about 5 minutes prior to completion.
Courtesy of Michael T. Duarte, Sausalito, CA